Things are going pretty smoothly so far. We had 3 snow days in a row and it's been so nice to be able to just relax at home. I'm feeling a few more aches and pains here and there. I've heard this is especially normal in twins. They are growing rapidly and my uterus is expanding just as quickly. We went to the OB about a week ago and she said I was measuring about a month ahead. This is normal and will likely continue through the rest of my pregnancy. So, I look about 20 weeks even though I'm 16.
We got to see the babies last week on an ultrasound and they seem to be doing well. They were laying on top of each other at the time and facing one another. Baby A continues to be the mover and the shaker. Every ultrasound we've had the tech tells me Baby A just won't lay still! And Baby B likes to hide. Will be interesting to see if that is how their personalities will be or not.

We've just had a crazy snow storm. The state of Iowa was pretty much shut down. This was me just after getting out of the shower and not wanting to do much more than put back on comfy clothes. I'll probably regret this picture later, but it is what it is! :) Here is the 16 week belly picture.







No comments:
Post a Comment