Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 19, 2010

Kicking:

This morning I slipped and fell on the ice outside our garage. I wasn't hurt and neither are the babies. Didn't even go in to be monitored, even though I did call the doctor. All day today they have been moving like crazy. I think they just wanted to reassure me that everything was A-OK in there.

I've been feeling movements for a couple weeks now. Tonight I was laying in the bath and felt a lot of kicking going on. I had seen on a video recently to push on my belly and see if they respond. I started doing it and they (or one) was definitely kicking back. It was such a cool experience.

THEN, I started really watching my belly to see if I could see it move. There were some definite jumps here and there. I immediately called for Aaron and told him to watch the area I was seeing the most movement. I pushed on my belly and we waited. And there was the belly moving kick! His eyes got huge and said "I SAW IT!" He tried to feel it, but they weren't cooperating with the kicks at that time. It brought tears to my eyes to see it from the outside and finally be able to start sharing some of this excitement with Aaron.


No comments: