Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

March 21, 2011

Another try

Hey, it's Aaron.  I thought I'd give this blogging thing another try.

Where to start?  Life has been a series of the same things over & over.  Basically, the kids get sick and we take care of them....over & over & over.  Aiden now has tubes in his ears, AND, Beth has tubes too.  A couple of weeks ago Beth had a small cold.  Then, I got the cold.  Now, the kids have it.  They have been sick for a week now.  Belle, Aiden, & Beth are all finding it handy to have tubes.  They all get ear infections extremely easy.  Even as we speak, Belle has a double ear infection.  She has some meds which will help her get through this time, but I think it's safe to say, I HATE WHEN MY KIDS ARE SICK!

Job stuff is going fine.  Beth's school is moving to a 4-day week next year.  My school gets better on a daily basis.  Things for us are going pretty well.

Our family in KC are doing their best to pick up the pieces right now.  Back in December, Beth's dad suffered a stroke.  All family members are trying their hardest to help out & assist with day-to-day stuff.  Beth & I try to make it down there a couple of times a month.  My schedule has been crazy busy, but when I can't make it, Beth always finds a way to get there.  We love everyone, & hope to see them soon.

Fun times are to be had in the next couple of months.  The babies are about to have their 1st birthday...holy cow, their first birthday.  We will be having a KC party and an Iowa party.  We are still in the planning stages, but hopefully the babies birthday will bring joy to everyone's life.

Gotta run.  Hang in there all.  We love ya & miss all of you.    

No comments: