Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

March 8, 2010

Perinatal update:

I got a call from the perinatal doctor today. They are the ones that do my ultrasounds each month. Last week the babies were continuing to measure small. They are now in the 20th percentile for growth. They've been in higher percentiles and now it's just dropping lower. They are worried with the concern for pre-eclampsia that it is all coming together with the babies as well. We go back next week and see how they are doing.

I have been told to up my protein intake and continue to rest. I have been given some good ways to increase my protein that I can easily do. I am hoping it'll help quickly and give the babies a better chance of growing and staying put.

It's definitely concerning and I hope they pick up the pace here soon. Especially with the way I'm planning to change my diet in order to help them. Lots of prayers that my babies get the nutrients they need and start growing at the rate they need to!

No comments: