We had our redo shower this weekend. I was so glad to have people up to our place! It was so nice to see those that could come. Mom and dad came up Friday to help get the house ready. Dad (and later Aaron) set up all the nursery furniture. I am so happy with how it looks! I'll get pictures of that up soon. Mom cleaned the rest of the house (Kathy came over on Thursday and got it started). So, we had a lot of help getting things ready.
It was so much fun and I'm so thankful to my sister and my mom for throwing me such a great shower. Here are some pictures of our fun afternoon.

I have such a creative family. I believe this is a homemade card.

The nephews looking on intently

My cousin Andrea and her daughter Rae

My Aunt Diana made these beautiful quilts. This one is Belle's.

This one is Aiden's

Keaton is so funny!








No comments:
Post a Comment